Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Favorites

These are a few of my favorite things.

Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint

I LOVE this lipstick, they have a few different kinds, matte is my current winter go to. It is long lasting and still leaves my lips soft. I HATE dry lips, I carry chapstick/gloss everywhere I go, but this lip tint leaves me with soft not-dry lips! And ENVY, a mauve - berry, is may favorite color right now.

Minnetonka Sheepskin Slippers
I am always hot, I sweat, I don't wear coats. I am HOT. But my feet get cold, and I hate slippers, until I met these wonderful things. I love them, they are not too hot, very comfortable and just the best. I think I may go buy a new pair right now...


The Bloggess
Seriously, Jenny is freakin' hilarious. I read her blog and I laugh laugh laugh. She is also real, talking about her struggles with mental illness and publishing her book. She rocks. Knock-knock motherfucker.


Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Mositurizer
I am pretty lucky when it comes to my skin, I have really nice skin. I have the rare breakout (more since I turned 30, WTH?!?), and am not too dry or oily. I do have VERY sensitive skin though, if I use the wrong product I breakout, and I never know, organic or chock full of chemical, doesn't make a difference. This face cream is perfect for my skin in the winter, it is thick enough to provide good moisture, but not too thick it overwhelms my face. Plus it smells good, and is paraben and sulfate free. It's a little pricey, and I wouldn't use it in the summer, but it works really well for me in the winter.

Bananagrams
I love this game, it's like a faster version of Scrabble with some twists added in. It's great for a few people or a crowd. And I'm pretty good at it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment