Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday Favorites

This is a little late, I got called into work last night, so I spent most of the day sleeping.

Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer
I got this product in a small size a little over a year ago and I fell in love. It is the perfect primer for me. It brightens my skin and makes it look so pretty. I am not much of a foundation wearer, so this is perfect for me.



Clinique Happy Heart Perfume
This has been my go to perfume for the past few years. I love it. It just smells so pretty and fresh. I think perfume is very personal, and works with your body chemistry. This is my go to everyday scent, I have found others that I love, but this will continue to be my "signature scent."

Too Faced Romantic Eye Collection
Too Faced was really my first introduction to brand makeup. I got a free makeup application at Sephora years ago, and I fell in love with the makeup. This is by far my favorite palette. The colors are just so nice, they can be everyday or for night/special occasion. Honeymoon, a gold shimmer is just such a beautiful color. I love the purples and the browns. This is a must have!

Style Lush
This style blog is written by a group of women who write about a variety of topics; parties, fashion, home decor, kids, vacations, art and all sorts of fun things. This website has led me to some great purchases, bags I love, that one hair product that I love and couldn't find anymore, and so much Etsy. I consistently read Style Lush every day.


Jen Lancaster

Her books make me laugh so so much. She is hilarious, her life is hilarious and I am glad she has let us into it. Read her, I promise you will laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment