Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites

Olay Face Moisturizer
Or as it used to be called "Oil of Olay." My mom has always used this, and she has beautiful skin. In fact, I used it up until about 5 years ago when I just needed more moisture in the winter. I still prefer it in the summer, and it is great for my sensitive skin.

Erase Paste by Benefit
I have circles under my eyes, they are dark and make me look old. But Erase Paste is the cure. It is a little heavier then regular concelor and really just hits the nail on the head when it comes to coverage. It is also great for those nasty breakouts. And the little jar is really more then enough, it lasts for a long time. I love this product and am so glad I found it.


Parks and Rec
If you aren't watching this show, you should be. Best show on TV.


I'm tapped today, not sure why but the juices aren't flowing. I will be sure to have more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment